Iphone case, camera case, gadget case, Italian design

Iphone case, camera case, gadget case, Perfect gift, Milano, craft, fashion
TokyoInspired is a design and craft venture I started two years ago in Tokyo. I left Tokyo, but kept the name so my customers can find me. This blog is an opportunity to share something of my life, my inspiration and work. I don't know yet how it will turn out, but hopefully you find it interesting. Thanks for visiting!

Cable Car Restaurant


One of the great things with Milan are the cable cars. They have been running since the beginning of the century, and many of them are really old, with a lot of original features. There is even a Cable Car Restaurant, and I have been wanting to try it for a long time. We did it with some friends last weekend, and it was great. Such a special experience, having a nice dinner with wine while watching Milan at night pass by. The trip took a couple of hours, around in the center of Milan, and it costs 65 euro per person, regardless of what you eat. There are three set menus to choose from, Meat, Fish or Vegetarian. The food was not excellent, but it was definitely worth it for the experience. If you want to give it a try, you need to book well in advance, it is almost always full.

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog and I adore your assistants! They are adorable! Loved your story about the cable car. I always thought that San Francisco was the only place that had them. Hope you havea great time in Milan and I'm sure you are missing your assistants.

    ReplyDelete