Iphone case, camera case, gadget case, Italian design

Iphone case, camera case, gadget case, Perfect gift, Milano, craft, fashion
TokyoInspired is a design and craft venture I started two years ago in Tokyo. I left Tokyo, but kept the name so my customers can find me. This blog is an opportunity to share something of my life, my inspiration and work. I don't know yet how it will turn out, but hopefully you find it interesting. Thanks for visiting!

Already February

Please forgive me, for being such a useless blogger, it's already February, (where did January go?) and I have not written anything here since halloween. Anyway, here I am again.
Christmas was spent in Sweden, and new year in London, with friends, family, lots of good food and some sightseeing. In January I was busy with my shop, it is really going well :D And today, February 1st, we finally have some snow here in Milan. Not a lot, but it is still snowing, hopefully it will stay a few days.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Helena - Love your photos and blog format. A nice read! Glad to have stopped by...

    ReplyDelete