Iphone case, camera case, gadget case, Italian design

Iphone case, camera case, gadget case, Perfect gift, Milano, craft, fashion
TokyoInspired is a design and craft venture I started two years ago in Tokyo. I left Tokyo, but kept the name so my customers can find me. This blog is an opportunity to share something of my life, my inspiration and work. I don't know yet how it will turn out, but hopefully you find it interesting. Thanks for visiting!

A very cold but beautiful weekend

I spent a few days in Venice, and it was beautiful. In a way it is much nicer in the winter, without the crowds. The carnevale started this weekend, so of course there were a few tourists, but not too many. We  toasted to the carnevale with mulled vine at the fontana di vino on Piazza san marco, had some really nice meals, and lots of stops for hot cocoa and tea. There were not that many people dressed up, maybe it was too cold, or they are waiting for next weekend.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Helena - I love your photos! They make me want to get on a plane... I look forward to more.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to go there too!

    ReplyDelete